Building Permit - Residential

You will need both a Town Building Permit and a County building permit to proceed with your project. Please begin your project by submitting the Town Building Permit (below) to the Planning Department at Town Hall. This will give staff an opportunity to become familiar with your project and to answer any initial questions you may have.

Town Building Permit

Please go download the Town's Building Permit (PDF).

County Residential Building Permit

Please go online to download Chaffee County's Residential Permit Application. For questions regarding this permit, please contact Pat Green at 719-530-5570 or email Pat Green. You can also find him at the Chaffee County Annex building at 112 Linderman Avenuenue in Buena Vista on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30am - 10:30 am and 2:30pm - 4:00pm.

Other permits you may need