RFPs & RFQs
In partnership with other governmental agencies, the Town of Buena Vista is a participant in the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, an e-Procurement system. The Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System is a centralized web-based system that provides a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout Colorado. The system provides the following benefits:
- 24-hour access to business opportunities
- Notification based upon the vendor’s designated product or service
- More reliable and timely delivery of notifications and documents
- Vendor-managed registration system
If you are interested in business opportunities with the Town of Buena Vista, please visit the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System. Please note that the RFPs or RFQs listed below may not be included on RMEP.
Note: if you are not already a registered user of the RMEP system, it is possible to utilize their site at no cost. Go to the RMEP website using the link above and register for a free account.
Water Treatment Plant Design and Capacity Expansion Project
The Town of Buena Vista requests Statements of Qualifications from qualified engineering firms for the funding procurement, permitting, design, and construction administration for a 2021 Water Infrastructure Capital Improvements Project at the Town of Buena Vista Water Treatment Plant and Gorrel Meadow Infiltration Gallery. The Town intends to select a consultant for this project via a two step process: SOQs will be reviewed and up to three (3) firms will be asked to submit a formal, more detailed project proposal including engineering fees.
1. Water Treatment Feasibility Study (2019, PIC) (PDF)
2. Town of Buena Vista Growth Projections WTP Expansion Presentation (2019, Town) (PDF)
3. Preliminary Groundwater Investigation for Buena Vista (2019, HGE) (PDF)
4. Water Resources Mater Plan (2014, RGA) (PDF)
5. Town of Buena Vista Water Treatment Plant Design Drawings (1974, Wright and McLaughlin) (PDF)
6. 83CW88 Town of Buena Vista Water Rights Decree (1989, Water Court) (PDF)