Do I need a building permit?

Any new construction, demolitions, or structural, electrical, mechanical, or plumbing changes (whether interior or exterior) to existing buildings within town limits require consultation with the Planning Department. This includes installation of fences or sheds, as well as roof removal or repair. For further questions, please call 719-581-1028.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?
2. How do I pay my water bill?
3. How do I inform the Town of a concern/complaint?
4. What do I need to do if I want to serve alcohol at a special event?